Enabling "Registration" allows you to provide a registration form before accessing the webcast. The Name and Email fields are mandatory. It is possible to add custom fields (mandatory or not by checking the required box to the right of the field.)
Note: By enabling the registration, the access will automatically be enabled along with it, so that viewers will need to validate their identity via a link sent by email. If you choose to disable the access, viewers will not have to confirm their identity to watch the webcast. They might register using a random email address and/or someone else's.
Additional field types include (assuming that the field is required):
- Email: The viewer must add an email pertaining to the field name.
- Text: The viewer must add details pertaining to the field name.
- Select: The viewer must choose one of multiple options given from a drop down menu.
- Radio: The viewer must choose one of multiple options given.
- Checkbox: The viewer must choose whether or not to check off to the contents in the field name. (example: Privacy agreements)
Regardless of the number of fields, the form is divided into two steps
- If the viewer is using a link not sent to them directly, they will have to manually insert their email address. If they are using the magic link sent to their email address, then their email will automatically be inserted and they will only have to click "Connect" to proceed to the next step.
- They will then have to complete the registration form, depending on the options that the organizer has added.
Once the form has been completed the viewer only has to wait on the page until the webcast begin and they will be instantly connected.
Find the registered participants in the Participants section of the webcast.