icastGo is a self-service webcasting platform created in 2019 by webcasting specialists..
Get support and contact us
👉 We encourage you to use our Knowledge Base.
However, if you are unable to solve your problem:
Send your technical support requests by one of the following means
- using the Support module from the icastGo platform
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- using this form
- by sending a text message or by calling 1 (855) 928-1239
What is a webcast?
Webinar, Webcast, Online Conference, Virtual Meeting... There is no lack of terminology.
A few words about icastGo
The platform allows you to reach your participants regardless of distance and number.
- Reach external people as easily as members of your organization.
- There is nothing to install. Nothing to download. For both speakers and participants
(internal and external).
- Customizable interface
- Full control over interaction tools
- Multiple levels of security available
- Synchronized video windows and presentation materials (slides)
- Technical support in English and French
- Statistical Reports
- Playback and archiving
There are three types of user:
- Organizer (probably you reading this article)
Alone or with other organizers, he manages the organization's account, creates webcasts, sets them up, invites speakers, invites attendees
Intervenes to speak during a webcast
Views broadcast content, live or replayed
Since icastGo is a self-service webcasting platform, it offers two very distinct types of user environment:
manage the proceedings of the webcast.
The participant interface,where they attend the webcast and interact with the speakers.
icastGo allows you to:
- Send invitations and reminders to participants 🔗 Personnaliser et envoyer un message d'invitation ou de rappel
- Collect information via registration 🔗 Inscription
- Invite several speakers with different tools (webcam, phone, videoconference, Microsoft Teams, ...) 🔗 Gérer les conférenciers d'une webdiffusion
- Secure access 🔗 Sécurité
- Ask questions to the speakers 🔗 Questions des participants
- Let participants vote 🔗 Votes des participants