icastGo is a self-service webcasting platform created in 2019 by webcasting specialists.
Get support and contact us
👉 We encourage you to use our Knowledge Base.
However, if you are unable to solve your problem:
Send your technical support requests by one of the following methods
- using the Support module from the icastGo platform
- by email at email@example.com
- using this form
- by sending a text message or by calling 1 (855) 928-1239
What is a webcast?
A webcast is intended to bring together more than 50 viewers (approximately). Otherwise it is
a virtual meeting.
🔗 Webdiffusion - Identify your needs
Webinar, Webcast, Online Conference, Virtual Meeting... There is no lack of terminology.
A few words about icastGo
The platform allows you to reach your viewers regardless of distance and number.
- Reach external people as easily as members of your organization.
- There is nothing to install. Nothing to download. For both speakers and viewers
(internal and external).
- Customizable interface
- Full control over interaction tools
- Multiple levels of security available
- Synchronized video windows and presentation materials (slides)
- Technical support in English and French
- Statistical Reports
- Playback and archiving
There are three types of user:
- Organizer (probably you reading this article)
Alone or with other organizers, they manage the organization's account, create webcasts, set them up, invite speakers and invite attendees
Intervenes to speak during a webcast
Views broadcast content, live or replayed
Since icastGo is a self-service webcasting platform, it offers two very distinct types of user environments:
The Virtual Meeting Roomin which the speakers take the floor and, together with the organizer, manage the proceedings of the webcast.
The viewers interface,where they attend the webcast and interact with the speakers.
icastGo allows you to:
- Send invitations and reminders to viewers🔗 Personnaliser et envoyer un message d'invitation ou de rappel
- Collect information via registration 🔗 Inscription
- Invite several speakers with different tools (webcam, phone, videoconference, Microsoft Teams, ...) 🔗 Gérer les conférenciers d'une webdiffusion
- Secure access 🔗 Sécurité
- Ask questions to the speakers 🔗 Questions des participants
- Let viewers vote 🔗 Votes des participants