The following tips are intended to maximize the quality perceived by participants.
The image and sound processing by icastGo will be optimal.
- We strongly recommend the use of a headset* (integrated not). This ensures that the distance between the source and the microphone is always the same.
- Position it 2-3 cm below the mouth. No sensitive parts of the microphone should come into contact with the speaker's clothing or skin.
- In the case of a wireless system, make sure that you have spare batteries and replace them
every two hours.
- Conduct tests using the unit's speakers rather than headphones.
- Adjust height to eye level
- Adjusting the height :
- Eyes should be at a third of the height of the image
- Make sure there is not too much "air" above the head.
In a conference room
- Respect standard field sizes
- Waist shots are preferable
- If the speaker is likely to move into a horizontal shot, make sure the frame is wide enough
for the speaker to remain on the screen.
- Lighting comes from the top and from the front.
- If possible, face a window to use daylight.
- The background should be generally less illuminated
- Plain or with few details
- Stationary (not moving)
- Logos on the webcast page or in the slides are not very useful.