- Find your webcast in the List section on the side bar, or on the icastGo homepage
>Open the Dashboard by clicking
>Click on to open the settings
- First add your list of viewers, for which the invitations will be sent to.
- In the settings of your webcast
> Select Invitations from the left menu
- In the Invitation section, you can customize a message, or use the default
> you can customize the following fields "Email Sender Name", "Subject" and "Message"
>Once the custom message is displayed, click to save the change.
- To send the invitation, click on
> >Depending on the selected Recipients, as shown on the side, the email will either be sent to all viewers, registered viewers only, unregistered viewers only, or new viewers only.
Viewer Invitation Status
If viewer registration is enabled, in the access section of the webcast's settings, then in the viewer's list you will be able to see if a viewer has registered or not. This is shown by the checkmark icon.
If registration is not enabled then in the viewer's list you will only see whether or not they have been sent an invitation, shown by the icon of a paper airplane.