Have you just been invited to speak on a webcast on icastGo?
Please ensure the following:
🔐 Activate your Account
- Click on the activation link (it was sent to you by email with the subject "Account Activation")
- Enter a password in both fields and validate
- Wait to be redirected to the login page
- Log in using the address where you received the activation email and the password defined in the previous step.
🎙 Gear and Environement
- Mac ou PC Computer with a webcam
- Headphones or Headset with integrated microphone
💡 Phone headphones plugged into your computer will do just fine.
📵Using a smart phone or tablet is not recommended
We recommend one of the following browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
🚫 Microsoft Internet Explorer is not compatible
🚫 The use of a Citrix virtual desktop is not supported
- We recommend using a wired internet connection.
- Make sure it is dedicated to your use and not shared with bandwidth-intensive services (video platform, large download, etc.)
- The required speed is around 3Mbps up and down
- On the computer used
- Close or disable any apps that use your camera or microphone
- Close applications that consume hardware resources or bandwidth
- Be sure to choose a calm, quiet and well-lit place (in front of a window is ideal)
- Place the camera at eye level
- Make sure the face is centered vertically and horizontally in the frame
🎬 Enter the Virtual Meeting
An organizer has invited you to be a speaker on a webcast
- Connect to icastGo using your email address and the password defined when activating your account
- Select the webcast you want to join as a participant
- Click the Call as Speaker button
- To connect from your computer, select the "Using a camera and Microphone" option
📡 Webcast your conference
Once in your virtual meeting room
- Activate your microphone when you want to speak.
- Look at the viewer's questions.
- If the organizer has activated this feature for you, use the arrows to play the slides once live (it is not possible to play the slides before the live