Automate your webcasts with pre-recorded videos!
*Contact your sales representative to activate this feature (currently available in BETA version).
The Premiere feature combines aspects of live webcasts and classic videos. It allows you to broadcast your pre-recorded videos as if they were live, without requiring any speaker interventions or even the need to access the control room to start the webcast: everything happens automatically.
- This functionality is particularly useful for organizers who want to showcase one or more videos already available within their organization, without the need for interactive voting or synchronous PowerPoint presentations as in a traditional icastGo webcast.
- It also eliminates the constraints associated with live broadcasting: record and edit your video in advance, and then broadcast your webcast with the final validated result.
It's very simple!
1. When creating a new webcast, activate the Premiere button.
Don’t forget to choose the date and time for the scheduled webcast.
2. In the next step, click the Add button to open the menu for selecting videos available within your organization. You can choose as many videos as you’d like.
If you want to modify this order, repeat the process by selecting your videos in the desired sequence.
3. Once the list of Premiere videos is scheduled, you can further customize your settings as you would with a regular webcast.
As a reminder, you can customize your event by highlighting your brand. Don’t hesitate to consult this article on Customizing the branding of a Webcast. Define participant Security and access types through registration determine your guest list to proceed Sending an invitation.
4. And there you have it! Your list of videos will automatically start at the scheduled date and time, just like a live webcast, without any additional intervention on your part. Once the webcast is finished, you can even edit the result because all the videos will be treated as a single archive.