icastGo allows participants to send questions to the speakers both during and after a webcast.
These questions are transmitted in real time to both the speakers and the organizer.
Once connected to the webcast, participants will find a module allowing them to register their question(s) and send it (them) to the speaker(s).
This module is located under the video/audio player.
The participant write his question in the field
Once submitted he must wait 10 seconds before sending antother one
Note: If he or she is not identified with the platform (security or registration), his or her name and email will be required.
For the speakers and the organizer
The questions will appear in two locations:
- On the right hand side of the Control Room, under the Questions tab
(a red bubble indicates the number of unanswered questions)
- From the Webcast Details page (before entering the control room)
Options for each question
- Mark as answered: allows you to classify this question so that the default display (unanswered questions) remains readable.
- Hide : Allows you to sort this question so that it is not visible in the default view and in the answered questions. (Example: it is not a question, not relevant, not understandable, etc.).
- Transfer to technical support : Allows you to delegate the answer to the icastGo technical support team. However, the support team may not be able to solve the problem if it is caused by a misuse of the platform or a misconnection of a speaker.
- Edit : Allows you to edit the content of a question.
- View Unanswered Questions: Default display. New questions are listed here
- View Answered Questions: lists only those questions marked as answered
- Show Hidden Questions: list only the hidden questions
- Open in a separate window*: Opens a new browser window designed for large-screen viewing where questions are displayed.
- Copy display link*: Allows you to share the display link in a separate window but without the need for a connection. Please note that this link should only be shared with people who have permission to access the webcast content.
*from the Control Room only
From the Webcast Details page it is possible to:
- Add a question manually
- Export the list of questions